Standard designate: ISO/IEC 16262:2002(E)
What is this? Have I created a new specification? Is this some new scripting language? Am I insane?
Let's take this in order:
- What is this?
- This is a specification that was created at the end of the twentieth century and updated at the beginning of the twenty-first.
- Have I created a new specification?
- Is this some new scripting language?
- Again, see above.
- Am I insane?
- Quite probably, but this solidifies a specification in my mind, and the fact that I
enjoy it speaks volumes.
- The ECMAScript specification can be found at the links listed in the footer. This is not meant to be an exact representation of the
specification, rather my interpretation of the specification. See disclaimer for further details.